Fastest way to transfer files between the rdp and your pc
The fastest way is to use FTP. Everyplan of our plans have FTP Access so you will get the fastest way to transfer files
you will only need a ftp client (filezilla, smartftp, etc).
Now you can use your ftp client and enter your details : (server ip address, username, password)
- Login to your rdp account
- Open FileZilla Server Interface (installed in the server)
- Click Add, type in username, then click ‘OK’.
- Click the ‘password’ checkbox and enter the password.
- Click ‘Shared folders’, then click ‘Add’ and choose your private folder.
- Check (enable) needed permissions under ‘Files’ and ‘Directories’.
- Click ‘OK’ towards the bottom.
Or simply without using a ftp client, open this address in your browser
(change SERVERIPADDRESS to your server ip address)
you will be asked for username and password, once you login you will see your files and folders and you can download any.
Was this answer helpful?
What's RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol)
Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol is a multi-channel protocol that allows a user to connect to a...